- June 15th from 5:30-6:30 PM at the City of Huntsville-Recreation Services there will be a Dance Fitness Class!
“This class combines the love of dance with aerobic exercises guaranteed to make you sweat!! Come join the City of Huntsville Recreation Department in this fun yet productive work out session for only $2 per class!”
- June 18, 2020, 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM @ The Wynne Home Arts & Visitor Center – Pottery Studio
This will give an opportunity for those who have some experience in clay to have access to a ceramic’s studio equipped with pottery making tools and equipment, glazes, and firing. We have 2 wheels available for use, or you can just hand build.
- 2020 Shot in the Dark NIGHT Golf Tournament Presented by Wiesner, Inc.-Huntsville will be June 26th from 4-11PM at the Ravens Nest Golf Course.
“Golfers adorned with glow necklaces and such, will light up the course as they participate in the 17th Annual Shot in the Dark Night Golf Tournament sponsored by Wiesner, Inc.-Huntsville. The tournament is held each year at Raven Nest Golf Club in Huntsville, Texas.”
- Join Dive West June 27th at 8 AM- June 28th at 5 PM, as they begin exploring with three great locations this summer.
“Our first stop will be at Blue Lagoon in Huntsville, TX. There will be tent camping spots available as well as several local hotels in the area. Dinner will be provided each of the three weekends on Saturday night. This is the perfect opportunity to pick up a PADI specialty or two or begin your next level diver certification. To register: Call Dive West 214-750-6900 to reserve your spot.”
- Join the City of Huntsville on Saturday, July 4, 2020 from 7-10 PM at the Kate Barr Ross Park, in the celebration of Independence Day with a large-scale firework show.
“Citizens are allowed to park in any designated parking space at the field 6 & 9 (Soccer Field) parking lot. Parks staff will be on site at 7:00PM to ensure proper parking and social distancing are being utilized. Bring your chairs if you wish, get to your favorite spot in the park, and get ready to watch the amazing fireworks display at dark. Visitors are not allowed to bring or set off fireworks in the park.”