At Emblem Properties, we are dedicated to offering “The Customer Service Difference—Where Our Clients Are #1.” We would like to share this checklist on Preparing Your Home For Listing- COVID19 Edition from one of our wonderful agents, Caroline Bates.
- Mow and edge the yard and blow trimmings off the porch/sidewalk/driveway
- Clean out gutters
- Weed flower beds
- De-clutter porches
- Pressure wash any stained or mildewed concrete, siding, etc.
- Clean windows and screens
- Clear all personal items off refrigerator
- Clear off counters with the exception of two or three things such as a hand towel and fresh flowers or a stand mixer and knife block, etc.
- Clean mirrors and windows
- General tidy: make beds, fluff couch pillows, put away dishes, etc.
For listing photography:
- Deep clean the home and sanitize surfaces, doorknobs/handles, sinks, toilets, tubs, showers, floors, etc.
- Turn on all lights throughout the home
- Open all blinds and curtains throughout the home
- Close all toilet seat lids
- Close all closet doors (unless they are large walk in closets that need to be showcased in photos)
A sharp first impression is now more important than ever in the wake of COVID19. Completing the checklist above will put your home at the top of its game, so to speak, and in competition for “wowing” buyers in today’s unprecedented market. Please let me know if you have any questions at all – I am here to help! Thank you for trusting me with listing your home. I do not take it lightly and I am excited to work with you to get your home sold.
Blessings! –Caroline Bates, REALTOR®, Emblem Properties
936-581-9278 | email@example.com